The first signs of nail fungus can be noticed if the plates of your nails lose their healthy shine, spots appear on them or there is a change in color (yellow, gray, brown or green), nail plates get thinner or on the contrary they get thicker, and under the nail plates there form keratinized tissues. Itching, inflammation and redness should also be a signal for you that it is time to see a doctor immediately. And after diagnosis and confirmation of a nail fungus – proceed with treatment. The sooner you start it, the better the result will be. Especially if we turn to modern laser technologies, which have already proven their clinical effectiveness in the treatment of onychomycosis.
In Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska, we use Harmony XL Pro platform with the most cutting-edge lasers in the world and the only one in Ukraine for treatment of nail fungus. The most effective for such procedures is the use of ClearLift (4D). This is a high-power Q-Switch ND: YAG laser with a wavelength of 1064 nm, which provides a unique intensive fractional non-ablative skin treatment without pain and subsequent rehabilitation. And in combination with the long-pulse neodymium ND: YAG laser LP 1064 nm featuring contact cooling, it provides excellent clinical results in treatment of onychomycosis.
The feature of the second laser is a longer pulse duration, which provides more powerful heating and deeper penetration into the damaged areas that require treatment. The technology of simultaneous contact cooling, inbuilt in a pointer, cools down skin during the treatment procedure, thus minimizing risks of side effects and providing more comfortable treatment. Laser treatment of onychomycosis proved its efficiency: the statistic data show that complete recovery is achieved in 86,2% cases. The first results can be seen in 1 month after the treatment beginning.
ClearSkin is the first technology and the only one in Ukraine at the moment that combines non-ablative laser Er Glass 1540 nm with simultaneous contact cooling and vacuum for fast and effective treatment.
- Suppresses inflammation of sebaceous glands
- Destruction of acne bacteria
- Decreased sebum (fat) secretion.
1 procedure is enough to partially reduce inflammation, smooth skin and return its healthy look.
The procedure is completely painless and does not cause any discomfort.
Guaranteed result, no injuries, you can keep going with your regular social activity immediately afterwards.
- Treatment immediately affects all components of the pathogenesis (“causes”) of acne, including excessive secretion of sebaceous glands.
- Treatment of almost all forms of acne, including pustular, moderate and severe cases, up to cases of cystic and acne conglobata.
- Improvement after the first treatment session
- Painless and safe treatment
To find out about the effectiveness of ClearSkin program in your particular case, make an appointment with the specialist at our clinic.
Key modules and technologies
- ClearLift(4D) (laser Q-Switch 1064/high-powered Q-Switch ND:YAG) – unique intensive factional non-ablative skin resurfacing without pain and rehabilitation process, removal of multi coloured tattoos, treatment of severe skin irregularities, controlled skin damaging for face, neck and cleavage skin rejuvenation on account of the collagen quick regeneration, hyper pigmentation, nail fungus (onychomycosis) (paired with laser LP 1064).
- Intensive skin rejuvenation, including skin fatigue and wrinkles;
- Benign pigmented lesions of different depth;
- Effective removal of monochromatic and multi coloured tattoos and permanent makeup.
- iPixel (high-powered erbium laser Er:YAG 2940 nm) – powerful factional ablative skin resurfacing, removal of neoplasms, post-acne marks, scars, skin distensions, significantly improves overall skin tone and skin rejuvenation, its elasticity and texture, reduces skin pigmentation and pores.
Pixel Er: YAG 2940 laser treatment mechanism enhances rapid reepitalization, much faster tissue healing and regeneration.
Indication with standard nozzles:
- for usage on soft tissues (skin, skin tissue, subcutaneous tissue, striated and smooth tissues, muscles, cartilage meniscus, mucous membrane, lymphatic vessels and nodes, organs and glands).
Indications with Pixel nozzles for usage on soft tissues in dermatology and plastic surgery:
- Fractional ablative skin resurfacing
- Wrinkles treatment
- Epidermal nevi
- Actinic cheilitis
- Warts removal
- Skin papilloma
- Genital papilloma
- Scars and stretch marks resurfacing
- Post-acne scars resurfacing
- Benign tumors removal
- Cyst heat treatment
- Shallow skin damages
- Diagnostic biopsy
- Bedsores and ulcer treatment
- Surgical incision/ carving, evaporation, ablation and coagulation of soft tissues at skin incision, tissues dissection, external tumor and affected tissues removal, complete or partial resection of organs, tumors and affected tissues, tissues ablation and/or vessels coagulation can be prescribed.
- Warts, plantar warts, mosaic warts
ClearSkin (erbium laser ER:Glass 1540 nm with contact cooling and vacuum) –
active acne treatment with vacuum and contact cooling, resurfacing of fractional skin, post-acne marks, scars and skin distension.
It is an innovative applicator incorporating non-ablative mid-infrared laser with simultaneous contact cooling to stimulate synthesis of the skin new tissues while maintaining high security level.
ClearSkin Pro (super-powered ER:Glass 1540 nm laser with contact cooling) – cutting edge super-powerful fractional thermal non-ablative rejuvenation!
LP 1064 nm (long-pulsed neodymium ND:YAG laser with contact cooling) – removal of vascular injuries up to 4 mm, including leg blood vessels, nail fungus treatment (paired with Clear Lift), epilation. The wavelength of 1064 nm offers a greater depth of penetration, while pulse length enhances powerful heating that enables to treat deeper injuries which can not be targeted by shorter wavelength. The applicator features a unique open-angle view with an aiming beam which vastly improves visualization of blood vessels underneath the skin. Simultaneous contact cooling technology incorporated into the tip cools the skin during treatment, minimizing the risk of side effects and resulting in a more comfortable treatment for patients.
– Vascular lesions, such as (but not limited to) port wines stains, hemangioma, warts
– Shallow and deep telangiectasias (venulectasias)
– Reticular leg veins (0,1 – 4,0 mm in diameter)
– Leg veins
– Spider veins
– poikiloderma of Civatte
– Facial veins
– Hair removal for steady long-term or permanent hair reduction
– Hair removal or lightening (with or without supplement)
– Pseudofolliculitis Barbae treatment (PFB)
– Onychomycosis (nail fungus) treatment
Dye VL (technology AFT 500-600 nm) – highly effective solution for removal of little capillary vascular lesions and shallow pigmentation irregularities (including the big ones), skin rejuvenation, improvement of its tone and texture (for photo types I-IV).
Alma Lasers technological solution – advanced fluorescent technology (AFT) with the narrow band spectrum of 500-600 nm for the special treatment of vascular and pigmentation lesions. The narrow band spectrum is the optimal range for hemoglobin absorption, targeting vascular lesions, making it highly effective. High absorbing in Melanin makes it also effective in removing spots and pigmentation. The new and advanced Dye-VL PRO cooled applicator is highly powerful and effective. With a focused 1 cm2 spot size, high peak power and intense cooling, it provides excellent clinical results.
- Treatment of benign pigmentation epidermal lesions, including dyschromia, hyperpigmentation, melasma and ephelides (freckles), lentigines, nevi, melasma and macula.
- Treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions, including, port-wine stains, hemangiomas on face and body, and telangiectasia in the legs, rosacea, rosacea erythema, angioma and spider angioma, poikiloderma of Civatte, leg veins and vascular anomalies
- Usage on skin of type I – IV by Fitzpatrick scale
NIR Face (thermal lifting) – immediate face skin tightening, dermal thermal treatment, thermal stimulation of collagen and fibroblasts, derma regeneration. NIR Face uses a high power light source in the near infrared spectrum to achieve safe and effective dermal heating, imparting a youthful glow to the skin. The pleasant treatment elevates dermal temperature, generates thermal injury to the tissue which contracts existing fibers, stimulates the formation of new collagen and improves its alignment and thickness.
- Thermal lifting – quick skin tightening via deep heating and muscular relaxation
- Thermal stimulation of collagen and derma regeneration
NIR Body (thermal lifting) – effective body cellulite treatment and skin tightening, muscular relaxation, relief of joints pain, dermal heating, thermal stimulation of collagen and fibroblasts, derma regeneration.
- Local heating aimed at raising tissue temperature for the temporary relief of a slight pain in muscles and joints, and their stiffness.
- Temporary relief of a slight pain in joints caused by arthritis
- Temporary increase of the local blood flow, if necessary
- Can also help in treatment of muscles spasms, insignificant strains and insignificant muscles backache.
SHR Pro (AFT technology) – effective and painless AFT/IPL hair removal featuring unique SHR and In-Motion methods.
Alma’s super hair removal method – SHR – works due to gradual heating of derma to the temperature which effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents their repeated growth, while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin. The sweeping In-Motion™ technique used in SHR keeps the applicator moving several times in the target large area. It guarantees full coverage during the procedure bringing better results.
UVB 320 High Power – effective treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis, dermatoses, alopecia etc.
The source of high-powered UV light 270-380 nm.
- Treatment of leukoderma, including vitiligo (acquired leukoderma)
- Treatment of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and seborrheic dermatitis
- Treatment of alopecia areata
- To use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI type), including suntanned skin
Alma ZERO – unique and effective technology of hyperhidrosis and acne treatment with the help of cryo-thermal therapy.
prices for our services
Laser treatment of psoriasis and vitiligo
|Up to 50 pulses||25 min||600₴|
|Up to 100 pulses||30 min||800₴|
|From 100 to 150 pulses||40 min||1000₴|
|Every next 50 pulses||25 min||200₴|
Laser treatment of fungus
|Laser treatment of nail fungus (1 nail)||350₴|
|Laser treatment of fungus (1 hand or foot )||1050₴|
|Laser treatment of fungus (2 hands or feet)||1700₴|