Advantages of laser hemangioma removal
- High efficiency.
- No side effects.
- Safe removal of port wine stains.
- Comfortable conditions for each procedure.
- No damage to the skin surface.
- No irritation or scarring.
- Stable therapeutic effect.
With Harmony XL Pro laser it is possible to get rid of hemangiomas in infants, because this method is considered quite safe and has a beam point effect on red spots. As a result, the laser does not affect healthy skin.
- cavernous hemangiomas;
- simple hemangiomas.
- poor blood clotting;
- a huge number of vascular asterisks;
- skin diseases;
- acute infectious diseases and inflammatory processes in the body;
- pustular rash on the skin.
Prevention of disease development
To exclude the formation of hemangiomas, it is necessary to perform simple preventive steps, one of which is the diagnosis of liver. This is an ultrasound method of examination, sufficient to be conducted once a year. If during the examination there are some doubts, it is additionally recommended to do a CT scan or MRI.
Hemangiomas in newborns are formed at the stage of fetal development, and therefore before conceiving a child it is important for a woman to undergo a comprehensive examination. To prevent the formation of hemangiomas in children, it is recommended to monitor their diet and lifestyle during pregnancy.
You can see the prices for hemangioma removal in the Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska on the website. The most powerful and effective laser Harmony XL Pro (Alma) is used here, which helps to get rid of different types of hemangiomas not only in adults, but also in children.
What causes hemangiomas on the skin
The exact causes of hemangiomas are still unknown. It was found that the appearance of hemangiomas in children often provokes a disrupted process of fetal development in the womb. This can happen as a result of oxygen starvation or viral diseases that afflict a woman.
The list of additional possible causes that lead to the appearance of port wine stains includes:
- late pregnancy;
- too small weight of the fetus at birth;
- high levels of estrogen in the mother;
- fetal intoxication as a result of taking alcohol or drugs by the mother;
- unbalanced diet; sedentary lifestyle.
In adults, hemangiomas of the skin can occur for the following reasons:
- hereditary predisposition;
- problems in the cardiovascular system;
- high levels of female hormones – estrogen;
- strong ultraviolet radiation.