Preparation for the procedure of laser removal of pigmentation in Lviv
To learn how to get rid of pigment spots on the face, you should consult a specialist before the procedure. An important condition for obtaining a positive result is proper preparation for the procedure.
During the consultation, the doctor decides whether to remove the pigmentation immediately or not. If the pigmentation is present in several areas, it is recommended to first perform photorejuvenation to blur the pigment. Thus, the skin is not burned, and with each next procedure, the defect as if washed away. According to the protocol, you need to perform 6 procedures, the frequency of which varies from 6 to 10 days. After that, you can start removing the pigment.
Therefore, 2 weeks before the scheduled session it is not recommended:
- to sunbathe or visit the solarium
- to carry out procedures of skin chemical peelings
- to use tetracycline antibiotics, sulfonamides, and fluoroquinolones
It is not recommended to visit swimming pools, saunas and baths 3 days before the start of the scheduled procedure.
Reviews prove that laser removal of pigment spots helps to even out skin tone after 1-2 sessions.
The main causes of pigmentation
The causes of pigment spots on the face or other parts of the body are directly related to the increased amount of melanin. The disrupted process of melanin production in large quantities is caused by:
- genetic predisposition
- frequent use of chemical peels to cleanse the skin
- use of certain medications
- constant sunbathing, frequent visits to the solarium
- postacne appearance
- diseases associated with impaired functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, as well as in the presence of other chronic diseases
- age-related changes that affect the skin condition
- hormonal disorders, after pregnancy and childbirth
- skin diseases
- severe body intoxication
Most often, the causes of pigment spots on the hands or face are associated with age-related changes. In women, such problems appear after the age of 35, when there are acute changes in the hormonal background and an increase in the number of melanocytes – skin cells that are responsible for the production of melanin in the body.
How to prevent the appearance of pigment spots on the skin
In order not to search answers to how to whiten the face from freckles or get rid of pigmentation in other exposed areas of the body in the future, follow the next tips:
- Be sure to use sunscreen during a long exposure to the sun (cream with SPF-factor).
- Get tested and examined regularly to be updated on your body state
- Use quality cosmetics and make-up, carefully study its composition
You can get rid of pigmentation with the help of modern laser equipment used by specialists of Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska. The specialists choose proven methods of removal and pigment spots removal using the most powerful laser produced in 2020 – Alma laser Harmony XL pro.