Psoriasis is a chronic and non-infectious skin disease that affects about 4% of people around the world. As a result of the active manifestation of this disease on the surface of the skin you can see rashes that lead to dry skin.
Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska offers an advanced international treatment protocol that will help quickly get rid of problematic psoriatic areas on the skin in adults and children.
The main advantage of effective treatment is the use of three proven proprietary methods, combined to achieve high results: drug treatment (therapeutic) + laser treatment of psoriasis in Lviv + the use of Excimer 308 device.
The modern Excimer 308 system is now available in Ukraine! It is a unique brand new solution in Lviv, which is provided in Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska. The given device is in great consumer demand in Israel, where people from all over the world come to cure psoriasis.
The system works with the use of waves of 308 nm length, which is enough to deal with the affected areas on the body. When using a modern device, the specialist has the opportunity to adjust the energy power in the range from 50 to 6000 mJ/cm2, which allows the device to adjust to the individual characteristics of each patient. The system does not affect healthy areas of the body.
Among the main advantages are:
- safe and comfortable use;
- quick procedure (only a few seconds);
- no painful feelings and long rehabilitation period;
- a huge working area of 16 cm2 is precisely aimed at treating the affected areas without affecting healthy skin.
The effectiveness of such a device has been clinically proven, and therefore this system is especially popular today.
The course of treatment is about 3 months (the exact timing depends on the individual characteristics of the patient and the development of the disease). But the positive results will be noticeable after the first month of treatment.
Read more about psoriasis treatment methods and their effectiveness here
Psoriasis is curable if you choose the best method of effective treatment. That is why the Clinic’s specialists offer a proven modern laser method of treatment with the Excimer 308 device.
* International studies of the Excimer 308 device (Excimer 308) showed that 90% of patients out of 124 claimed improvement. Treatment was performed 2 times a week with a total of 10 procedures. The main result was 75% cleaning of the target plaque.
Guttate psoriasis, peeling in the nose, chin, lips, eyebrows, most often appears on the face. The main feature of this disease on the face is that after the papules the skin is covered with scars. Manifestation of this type of psoriasis is associated with heredity, unbalanced diet or stressful situations.
The problem can be solved with the help of the Harmony XL Pro laser, as well as with the use of a powerful system of monochromatic UVB treatment – EXCIMER 308 device.
The laser device helps generate powerful UV rays, which allow to get rid of visual defects on the skin and thus preserve your appearance. The EXCIMER 308 device provides the directed influence on the necessary affected site of skin, and therefore is considered to be the excellent decision for treatment of localized plaques on various parts of a body:
- on the elbows;
- on the knees;
- on the hands;
- on the feet;
- and even on the scalp.
Before starting the treatment, the doctor conducts a trial procedure and individually determines the dosage and course of treatment for each patient.
After 5-10 sessions of active treatment with the use of this device it can significantly reduce or remove completely resistant plaques.
This psoriasis is curable, but most often has a genetic predisposition. As a result, the treatment process is carried out comprehensively using the following methods of effective therapy:
- laser treatment
- application of gels, ointments and creams
- keeping a specific diet
- treatment with EXCIMER 308 (manufactured by Alma Laser, Israel)
Psoriasis in infants begins at the knees, forms on the legs in the folds of the skin and where the body is in constant contact with diapers. But in practice, the manifestation of psoriasis in children is quite rare: often this disease is faced by 10+ year-old children.
One of the most unpleasant and common cosmetic defects is the manifestation of psoriasis on the hair-covered areas – on the head. This happens as a result of stressful situations.
Laser treatment in this area must be combined with other hygiene products, which are individually prescribed by a dermatologist of Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska after consultation:
- hair balms
- other professional cosmetics
First of all, this type of psoriasis causes moral discomfort, because it can not be hidden under clothing. Hereditary psoriasis is curable with the right method of therapy, as well as with all the recommendations of experienced professionals.
To understand how to treat psoriasis on the body, it is necessary to seek the help of specialists who are ready to conduct a detailed consultation and select individual treatment (dosage) taking into account the specifics of the disease in each client.
Treatment of psoriasis in line with the latest international methods with laser and EXCIMER 308 device in Lviv is a completely safe and painless procedure. Its advantages:
- Monochromatic treatment with an excimer laser of 308 nm is effective and safe for psoriasis. This requires fewer visits to the clinic than in case with conventional phototherapy, and unlike the latter procedures, the laser targets only the affected areas of the skin, leaving the surrounding skin intact.
- As a result, the normal life cycle of cells is restored, which has a positive effect on the gradual restoration of skin structure. Therefore, after a course of procedures, the rash disappears, and the skin becomes beautiful and healthy.
During the laser treatment, the patient will feel a slight tingling, and therefore there is no need for additional use of analgesics.
In order to completely get rid of visual defects on the skin, 5 to 10 procedures are needed. To avoid recurrent inflammation, on average, the course should be repeated 1-2 times a year, depending on the severity of the disease, as well as the individual characteristics of each person. At the end of the session, the patient can retrieve the usual way of life due to the absence of a long-term rehabilitation period.
First of all, it should be borne in mind – psoriasis is curable. In the presence of the disease, the skin surface has an inflammatory appearance, which gradually leads to the following common symptoms:
- Severe itching and peeling in the area of the red spot (or pink spot) on certain areas of the body.
- Appearance of papules (too dry areas of skin).
- Manifestation of plaques of different sizes (often such plaques merge into one huge spot).
The affected areas can be of different sizes and shapes. As a rule, in the period of exacerbation they become more noticeable, itching increases, peeling is observed.
Psoriasis occurs in adults for several common reasons:
- External stimuli – regular stress, depression, unbalanced diet, unsuitable climate.
- Congenital – genetic predisposition.
In children, psoriasis most often occurs due to various infectious diseases associated with impaired kidney function, liver, skin injuries, severe fear or stress, which the baby feels or has felt before.
PRICES FOR OUR SERVICES
|Up to 50 pulses||25 min||600₴|
|Up to 100 pulses||30 min||800₴|
|From 100 to 150 pulses||40 min||1000₴|
|Every next 50 pulses||25 min||200₴|