Features of photorejuvenation procedure in Lviv
Vascular asterisks, pigmentation (freckles) and facial wrinkles can be removed with the help of photorejuvenation procedure, which helps to restore even tone and elasticity due to light flashes. What the procedure is like:
- The laser beam, reaching the surface of the skin, begins to heat the soft tissues and normalizes the work of fibroblasts.
- Presented connective tissue cells are actively involved in the synthesis of so-called «youth proteins».
- Accelerated process of division and renewal of all cells occurs.
As a result of exposure to laser beams, the skin can produce the required amount of collagen. Pigmentation and vascular asterisks disappear, and mimic wrinkles are stretched by increasing the elasticity of the upper skin layer. In addition, this beam allows you to get rid of bacteria that may be on the surface of the skin, and therefore it is possible to eliminate the possible risk of rashes, to protect against inflammatory processes on the skin.
- vascular network and vascular asterisks;
- hyperpigmentation on the skin;
- loss of skin’s former resilience and elasticity;
- dry skin;
- enlarged pores;
- impaired sebaceous glands;
- wrinkles – age and / or mimic.
- for women – pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- chronic diseases that are in the active stage (for example, diabetes);
- possible epileptic seizures;
- autoimmune diseases;
- inflammatory reactions in the body that provoked fever;
- skin diseases in the target areas;
- tendency to keloid scars;
- taking photosensitizing drugs.
Facial photorejuvenation as an alternative to Botox
In order to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead and other areas, more and more women and men prefer non-injection methods. Now, it is not necessary to eliminate all visible defects on the skin with the help of Botox, because modern hardware cosmetology comes to the rescue.
The procedure of skin photorejuvenation is considered a non-invasive and completely painless technique that will help to revitalize the skin of men and women, to achieve the desired rejuvenating effect.
Due to the active influence of light flashes, it is possible to get rid of age-related pigmentation, post acne, rosacea, and smooth out wrinkles in the décolleté.
After all, the use of Botox for rejuvenation purposes is not suitable for everyone, and therefore cosmetologists of the Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska offer well proven alternatives in the form of hardware techniques.
How to prepare for the photorejuvenation procedure
The preparation process is quite simple. 2 weeks before the scheduled session you must not:
- visit the solarium and sunbathe;
- use chemical peels;
- take tetracycline antibiotics.
It is not recommended to use alcohol-containing products 3 days before the procedure. Also, you must not visit swimming pools, baths and saunas.