Laser treatment of acne in Lviv
Acne is a fairly common skin disease that occurs in both men and women. This pathology is characterized by the development of an inflammatory process in the sebaceous ducts. Acne manifests itself in the form of rashes on the skin surface, compaction of the outer layer of the epidermis, as well as the release of sebum (fat). You can fight it in different ways: from peeling, all sorts of cleansing to medication. But one of the most effective methods is the use of laser treatment of acne, which is provided at Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska.
Advantages of laser acne treatment over other procedures
Laser acne treatment has a complex effect. The light flux of the laser device is endowed with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and is able to cleanse the skin.
The advantages are:
- Absence of any allergic skin rashes and other side effects compared to drug therapy.
- Versatility – this technique allows to treat rashes on different parts of the body (face, cleavage, shoulders, back, etc.). It has no restrictions in terms of age, season or phototype.
- The integrity of the skin is not violated, and therefore the formation of wounds and scars is excluded.
Today, ClearSkin technology is considered one of the most effective techniques that guarantees a comprehensive effect on human skin, improving its relief and colour, eliminates the cause of acne and purulent rashes.
Causes of acne
- Improper nutrition.
- Non-observance of hygienic norms.
- Bad habits.
- Constant stress.
- Hormonal disorders (for example, puberty in adolescents).
- Ecology (this list includes the air we breathe, and water).
This is a completely safe and painless procedure compared to mechanical cleaning or peeling. It is possible not only to improve the appearance of the skin, but also to eliminate the possibility of scarring, and oily shine. It is worth noting that when squeezing pimples, removing them with a needle during combined or mechanical cleaning, the skin is damaged, which leads to prolonged inflammatory reactions and the presence of scars.
Read more about laser facial resurfacing
- Acne at different stages of the disease.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Enlarged pores.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Greasy shine.
- Uneven skin surface.
- For women – pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Cancer at any stage.
- Predisposition to the formation of keloid scars.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Skin diseases in the areas of the body where the laser treatment will take place.
- Diseases accompanied by high body temperature.
- Diabetes mellitus and other chronic diseases in the acute stage.
Preparation for laser treatment of acne in Lviv
Before starting laser treatment 2 weeks before the procedure:
- Do not visit the solarium and sunbathe.
- Do not take antibiotics and other drugs (you need to consult a cosmetologist).
- Avoid chemical peels and other procedures which are aggressive to the skin.
It is not recommended to treat the skin with alcohol-based products, visit swimming pools, baths and saunas 3 days before the procedure.
Acne treatment with modern ClearSkin technology
ClearSkin is the first technology and the only one in Ukraine at the moment that combines non-ablative laser Er Glass 1540 nm with simultaneous contact cooling and vacuum for fast and effective treatment.
- Suppresses inflammation of sebaceous glands
- Destruction of acne bacteria
- Decreased sebum (fat) secretion.
1 procedure is enough to partially reduce inflammation, smooth skin and return its healthy look.
The procedure is completely painless and does not cause any discomfort.
Laser treatment of acne: How it is conducted Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska
The procedure can be divided into 3 main stages:
- Cosmetologist performs make-up removal – cleanses the skin of cosmetics.
- The specialist generally warms the entire face and targets all the inflammatory elements with a laser.
- At the end of the procedure, a regenerating agent is applied evenly on the skin surface.
One session lasts from 15 to 30 minutes. The exact time depends on the area of the target zone.
After laser acne treatment, you need to follow simple rules and guidelines:
- You can not sunbathe or visit the solarium for 2 weeks.
- Chemical peels and other skin cleansing procedures should not be performed for 1 week.
- For 3 days it is recommended not to visit pools, saunas, baths, take hot baths, and process skin with alcohol-containing means.
It is recommended to use sunscreen with a protection factor of 35+ before going outside.
Guaranteed result from the procedure
Guaranteed result, no injuries, you can keep going with your regular social activity immediately afterwards.
- Treatment immediately affects all components of the pathogenesis (“causes”) of acne, including excessive secretion of sebaceous glands.
- Treatment of almost all forms of acne, including pustular, moderate and severe cases, up to cases of cystic and acne conglobata.
- Improvement after the first treatment session
- Painless and safe treatment
To find out about the effectiveness of ClearSkin program in your particular case, make an appointment with the specialist at our clinic.
How often should I undergo this procedure?
To achieve the maximum effect of the laser procedure, you need to undergo a full course of treatment. As a rule, the beautician prescribes from 3 to 10 procedures with an interval of 1-2 weeks. However, each case is individual and depends on the condition of the skin and the stage of the disease as a whole.
prices for our services
Acne and blackheads treatment Clear Skin
|Shoulders (down to elbow)||30 min||1450₴|
|Shoulder girdle||40 min||1650₴|
|Face + neck + cleavage||50 min||2200₴|