Intimate Beauty Makeover: Labiaplasty in the Clinic of Aesthetic Medicine Myroslava Novosilska
Intimate plastic surgery or labiaplasty is an aesthetic surgical procedure which allows improving the appearance of female genitals. The main goal is to adjust the shape and appearance of the external female genitalia, restoring their attractiveness and improving the quality of sexual life.
Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska offers a brand new service – labiaplasty. With the help of modern techniques, women have the opportunity not only to change the shape and size of the labia, but also to restore the previously lost symmetry. To obtain high-quality results and accurate correction, an innovative laser technique is used which is available due to the special device. This approach guarantees a positive impact on reducing the rehabilitation period.
Labiaplasty in Lviv
The shape and size of the labia minora are especially important in the life of every woman, regardless of age. Pathological enlargement of the labia leads to many complexes that deprives women of enjoying life and remain confident in their own beauty.
Pathology is considered to be a defect when the labia minora protrude more than 0.5-1 cm. The given cosmetic defect leads to psychological and sexual problems, causes certain discomfort in everyday life (limited opportunity to play sports, wear tight underwear, etc.).
As a result, women are prone to regular pain, with irritation occurrence. This defect can be congenital or acquired. The acquired form occurs for the following common reasons:
- hormonal disorders;
- suffered severe chronic diseases associated with the genitourinary system;
- age changes.
With the help of labiaplasty, women will be able to reduce labia and get rid of asymmetry.
- asymmetry of the labia of both acquired and congenital type;
- increase in the size of the labia as a result of hormonal disorders or age-related changes;
- deformity of the labia after childbirth, injuries or inflammatory processes;
- disorders in the vulva formation;
- discomfort during sports and sexual intercourse;
- saggy skin in the labia, unaesthetic appearance;
- fat deposits in the pubic area;
- discoloration of the labia – darkening of the skin;
- urinary incontinence;
- sexual arousal and orgasmic disorder.
- acute inflammatory diseases associated with the genitourinary system;
- viral diseases;
- malignant tumors in the female genitalia;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Preparation for intimate plastic surgery in Lviv
In the Aesthetic Medicine Clinic Myroslava Novosilska the preparatory stage is as follows:
- Consultation with the specialist, the patient tells about the reasons underlying the choice of the procedure.
- Selection of the optimal way to solve the problem.
- Visualization of the final result, answers to all questions of the patient before the procedure.
Labiaplasty is a minimally invasive surgery. The given procedure solves a huge number of problems related to female genitals.
Intimate plastic surgery allows to get rid of aesthetic defects associated with the pubic area, labia minora and majora. It is possible to solve the problems of pigmentation in this area, urinary incontinence, problems with loss of former soft tissue elasticity and many more. Depending on the specific problem, experts suggest procedures such as fat transplantation, the use of a laser. Intimate plastic surgery is performed from the age of 18.
Due to the fact that the female genitals have good blood circulation, intimate plastic surgery involves a short rehabilitation period:
- Depending on the chosen method of the problem solution, the patient can go home immediately after labiaplasty or stay in the clinic for 1 night.
- Within 2-3 days, minor edema may be observed.
- After 5-7 days, the discomfort and pain disappear completely.
- In 7 days the patient can return to normal life, go to work.
- After a month, physical activity, sports are allowed, the patient can return to sexual life.
One of the main advantages of intimate plastic surgery is that it causes no pain at all. In addition, removal of sutures after labiaplasty is not considered necessary. In the case of surgery, special threads are used, which are resorbed over time.
Important! As a result of a decrease in the amount of hormones in women after the age of 45, there is a loss of the former elasticity of soft tissues in the genital area. Such tissues cease to resist load.
Timely performance of intimate plastic surgery allows a woman to feel confident, sexy and attractive, regardless of age.